Friday Friday

I, for one, am so thankful it's Friday.  We're headed out to the farm tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited to let Wells run wild and chase chickens.  Tagg might not be able to run after them just yet but I have a feeling he's going to give them a run for their money as well.  He's sidestepping it up lately!

But in bigger news, it's a really BIG day today.

Happy Birthday Day to my newest nephew.  My sister is scheduled for a repeat c-section this morning and I'm sitting on pins and needles by the phone waiting for the big announcement text that he's here.  Please pray with me today for a safe and easy delivery for my sister and her son.

via

I know y'all have been on this house hunting journey along with me and I just wanted to give y'all a short update.  We finally heard back from both parties on the seller's side and they accepted our contract...with a few contingencies crossed out.  One of which could be a deal breaker for us.  We resubmitted a new offer yesterday and presented it as best and final.

We're prepared to walk away.

We are prepared to walk towards God's plan for us where ever that may lie.  Are y'all as ready for me to just find a house already and quit talking about it as I am?  Do you want more dirt on the process?  Is something you want me to share more of or less?

I know it's Friday and you might not bother to comment but those of you that do will get your votes counted twice I guess.

_________________________________________________________

LINK LOVE

I love this simple little project that turned into the prettiest wall vignette on GREY and Scout.

I absolutely agree with Bailey's advice on house renovating.  It's really sound advice even though it goes against what we're told on HGTV.

We're planning a family date to Shynigz tonight so I can eat another giant slice of Banana Cake and introduce the babes to the goodness.  Matthew plans to get the Salted Chocolate Caramel again.

I also plan on trying out this Balsamic Green Bean Salad recipe to take with us to the farm tomorrow.  Sounds delicious.

I've been paying close attention to Emily's series, Working With What You Have Series.  I know this will be good information for me in a few weeks.

My girl Lindsay B.'s bar cabinet transformation is a great way to show off your booze.

Gaby's awesome ikea hemnes dresser hack. It's too elegant of a make-over to call a hack.  Just check it out, the hardware alone is worth the click over.

_________________________________________________________

And don't forget today is the last day to take an extra 25% off at Kate Spade with code SAVE25!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2