Eye Candy

Thank y'all so much for all the amazing comments and sweet words you left for me yesterday about my big bedroom reveal.  It's always very hard to show off any space without a big asterisk disclosing it's only the best I could do with time and budget constraints.  Add in the fact that it's where I sleep, and it feels just that much more vulnerable.  But y'all pulled through with your kindness, so thank you for that.  It's going to be really fun to see how our master bedroom will recreate itself in our next house.

Now, I'm going to take a mental break this morning and drink some coffee before Tagg's therapy.  And today is my anniversary so I'm going to end with lots of sappy quotes just for my love.

via

via

via

via

via

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2