Couples Retreat

Matthew and I are off to Pawleys Island and Charleston this weekend for masses of celebrations!

(of direction which means today is laundry day)

First, our dear friends are getting married out of the country next month and we're helping to host a fabulous send off party for them.  We haven't had a good excuse to get dressed up and see our old Pawleys friends in a while.  It's going to be good!

Second, it's my Birthday tomorrow.  I was pregnant and about to have a baby last year at 30, I had an infant at 29 and in no mood to be sipping on the bubbly, and I was pregnant at 28.  So needless to say my 30 + 1 celebration is going to last several days and several zip codes.  I'm prepared to get spoiled, ahem honey.

Third, this is the first weekend that Matthew and I have been away together in over a year and a half.  We went to Nashville for our wedding anniversary in March of 2011.  Wells wasn't moving or talking yet.  That feels like a lifetime ago.  I've been away for girls trips and he's had business trips and boys weekends and our whole family has gotten away on short trips but nothing with just the two of us alone.  Who wants to bet we spend the six hour car ride talking about our kids and what they're doing right now?

When became the final time you purchased away?

Was it a own family journey, with a luvah, or perhaps simply the gals?

What's your favored way to have a good time on these journeys?

Spas, US Weekly, and purchasing or dinners, beverages, and dancing?

I plan to perform a little of it all!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2