A new layout poll

Here are a handful of format options I even have in the front of me. I like the one it truly is up and running now however I've been getting combined opinions. I made up some samples so let me recognize if any of those work higher than the others.

Option A: Pleasant and Non-Threatening

Option B: 3-D House of Flies

Option C: Miss Sandy Sandstone

Option D: Rusty the Diesel

Option E: Down Down Yellow and Brown

Option F: The Tired and Expected Clich?

So there are six options. Bear in mind that this is a temporary fix and that I have a new logo that will get folded into this version and will be the linchpin of the final version. That final version ought to be ready by summer. Now, my goals are simple. I want the template to come second to my content but I want the template to show off my content better than my old template did.

I want it to be kind of critical, but now not too extreme.

I want it to look like something other than the cheesy, canned template that it is.

With that said, I welcome your feedback. Thanks gang.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2