2013, almost

Happy New Years Eve!!!

Can you consider it my loves, we've got made it to 20-13 already.

Who enjoyed Christmas Break?  I did.

I didn't intend to take a whole week off from blogging but I'm glad I did.  I needed it, clearly.

In fact, I've got a HUGE week again this week so I might just take a few more days off to enjoy my morning coffee with my family.  Plus, I have some parties to plan and execute!

New Years Eve this night accompanied by way of Tagg's first Birthday on Thursday.

Where on this planet did closing year go?

In 3 days I will officially have a 12 months old and a year vintage.

That's cause enough to pop open the bubbly!

My personal highlights of 2012

1.  The birth of our son Tagg

2.  My sweet baby girl Wells turned two and blossomed into the coolest little kid ever

3.  Matthew started a new job and we settled into Richmond

4.  I discovered a love for newborn photography

5.  I survived a full year with two babies just 17 months apart.  And I did it well I think!

My blog highlights of 2012

1.  Finishing my office space for the One Room Challenge

2.  Your overwhelmingly sweet support of my personal posts like these here or here or here

3.  Your amazing encouragement for my sweet Tagg and for me after this post here

4.  Participating in the Color My World Challenge

5.  Hosting my first Art Sale and selling out in half a day.

Special Thanks

To my blog turned real life friend Natalie from Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers for being my top referral source to Pawleys Island Posh.  And to the oh-so talented Bryn Alexandra for being an oh-so close second.

But most importantly, I want to thank you sweet readers for being your awesome selves.  I'm so glad to have gotten to know so many of you this year, even on just a small level.  You make me feel normal.  You help me know that I am not alone.  So thank you.

I seriously hope you'll be back in 2013 with more sweet words or funny comments.  They rock my world.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2