Real Life: Bedtime Stories

I feel like I threw my family under the bus on Friday.  I didn't mean to do that.  I think anyone with kids understands.  The highs of parenting always outweigh the lows.  End of story.  It's not as if a few hours of good behavior can completely dissolve the memory of a meltdown, but it sure does help.  Maybe that's why God takes away our memory after we have children.

I never want to forget the magic of these two snuggled up on our bed watching movies and reading books before bed.  The love you can feel and carry with you for days.  The smell of a clean baby that lingers on your sheets.  The innocent fun of tickles and lots of pillows.  The illogical transformation of a big mess of a child cleaned up fresh and small again.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2