Outfit Obsessed: White Shorts

I've rounded up my top ten Spring Essentials.  No surprise here, they're all basics.  I just don't have the budget to buy things that aren't workhorses.  If it can't do double duty, work day to night, and go well with at least several outfits I tend to leave it behind.  But I like to think my look is anything but boring.  In fact the older I get the more I appreciate a pretty classic wardrobe.

Kerrington Tote || Chambray Shirt || Tory Burch Modern Aviators || Tory Burch Leticia Flat Thong Sandals || White shorts || White Blouse || Gold Chain Necklace || Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer || Lilly Pulitzer Kristin Leather Wedge || KATE SPADE The Never Ending Love Story Clutch ||

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2