New House Master Bedroom Plans | Nightstand Options

I have been playing around with different options online for bedside tables ever since my earlier post.  I'm starting to find hope that there are affordable options out there.  I played around with my top choices from Home Decorators Collection.  All of these nightstands are at least 29" tall which was my top priority.  And they are under $300 which was important to me as well.  Matthew asked for whatever we chose to match.  We just both really want this room to feel complete and I think that balance will help with that serene feeling.

Which night stand is your favorite?  Thankfully Matthew and I both want the same one, although I love all three.  I'm curious to here your thoughts too.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2