Meal Planning Week 21

Good morning!  Did everyone have a good weekend?  Ours was mostly spent inside avoiding the cold slushy outside.  Wells wasn't feeling great Friday or Saturday.  Sick babies are the hardest, but especially when you're not feeling that well either.  Today is already sunny which helps everything. Yesterday Matthew and I went on a day date to ikea.  Second time in a month.  We're starting to get addicted.  I think one day soon our closet project will be complete and I can't wait to show you.  For now, we still have piles of clothes draped over our chairs and all over the floor.  I'm so ready to have a messy pile of laundry in the corner by choice and not force.

I'm back on the meal planning this week and tried to go a little bit healthier.  I know I'm not the only one stuffing my face with wine and dessert while I'm in stuck inside.  We ate an entire box of oreos on Saturday out of sheer boredom.

________________________________________________________________________________

PESTO PASTA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND ROASTED ASPARAGUS | THAI CHICKEN SALAD | BALSAMIC ROSEMARY CHICKEN WITH FRESH GREENS | SWEET POTATO QUINOA PATTIES | (BBQ) BARBECUE SALMON BURGERS

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2