Meal Planning Made Simple: Week 11

Detox: Sesame Crusted Tofu past weekend?? If Aussie hottie Adam Scott (cross in advance and click on on the hyperlink, you will thank me) would not provide you with a purpose to start watching golfing, I do not know what will.? If you observe me on instagram we snacked on Matthew's pimento cheese sandwiches all weekend in honor of Augusta National.? I'll be back later nowadays to percentage the recipe.? It's really worth it. Palmetto Cheese is our favorite store-sold logo but nothing beats a large bath of the home made stuff.

__________________________________________________________

Happy Monday!

Did you watch the Masters this past weekend?  If Aussie hottie Adam Scott (go ahead and click on the link, you'll thank me) doesn't give you a reason to start watching golf, I don't know what will.  If you follow me on instagram you know we snacked on Matthew's pimento cheese sandwiches all weekend in honor of Augusta National.  I'll be back later today to share the recipe.  It's worth it. Palmetto Cheese is our favorite store-bought brand but nothing beats a big tub of the home made stuff.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2