Let's Chat: Confetti & Stripes

Hey friends!  I'm excited to have my girl Mallory here today.  She has such a fun style and modern aesthetic.  And the girl is super nice in real life which.  We met for coffee last summer in Nashville and had no problem jumping right into a morning of chit chat!

Hi Everyone!  I’m Mallory from the blog Confetti & Stripes.  I’m a SC native now living in Nashville, TN!  Almost 2 years ago I quit my job to start Mallory Shaw Design, LLC and follow my passion for interiors!  Starting my blog was an extension of that to share all of the fun beautiful things I come across with some fashion, food, et cetera thrown in too!

1. SELF OR SPACE are you more drawn to fashion or interior design?

2. FAVORITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE

Our living room..although it is one of the rooms I have yet to show a full before and after of.  It was the slowest to come together, yet I love everything in it!  Proof of what I constantly preach: to buy what you love and it will work out!

3. FAVORITE OUTFIT

4. FAVORITE DESIGNER

Kelly Wearstler.  She is the queen of the unexpected.  Her spaces all seem so fashion forward yet timeless, fancy yet livable.

5. BIGGEST OBSESSION

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2