Leopard & Lace

 | rag & bone the skinny jeans in kensington | madewell the skimmer leopard flats | baublebar pink ursula | milly lace blouse | tory burch tortoise sunglasses |

___________________________________________________________

What a sad day.  Each time I see another tragedy here in America my heart breaks just a little bit more.  I'm praying for all those involved yesterday at the marathon and for all of Boston and for our country as a whole today.  I want to squeeze my own family just a little bit longer.  Tagg's not feeling well and we're headed out to get some blood work done in a bit.  I'm going to put on something cute, leopard + lace and my all time favorite jeans and face this day which I'm so grateful to have.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2