Lend Kelly a hand

My great friend Kelly Morrisseau is researching a new book and a new website she's launching this summer and Kelly needs your help.

Yes, that is for my book, but also for my new website coming this summer season. (Didn?T recognize I was going to have a brand new website? Now you do. *grin*)

For the ones of you contemplating a kitchen and tub, I?Ve got multiple questions:

  • If you’re just starting out, what do you want to know? What's overwhelming?
  • For those already into the process, what do you wish you’d known at the beginning?
  • For those of you who've finished, what do you wish you could tell your beginning self?
I’ve got a core go-to group that I’ve asked, and  now I want to ask you.  Some of their responses have been:

  • Where do I start?
  • Where can I get the most bang for my buck (and how do I compromise without damage?)
  • How do I get past looks and hype to the reality?
  • How do I get the Taj Mahal on a suburban budget?
Okay, I condensed the last one from about 15 identical responses and gave it my own twist. I think that title’s going in my book, right along with a chapter called “Faucet Wedgies, and Other Plumbing Mistakes.”

Yeeeesss, I ought to have said some thing approximately how the eating place-style sinks and taps don?T usually suit in a regular counter depth, however why? (If you believe you studied this is going to be a serious e book, you may need to move along. I think we ought to have a few enjoyment with our statistics, no?)

I?M locating my experience a challenge: what I think all and sundry is aware of, they don?T. I?M too some distance along to peer what you want.

I'm going to leave this at the top of my blog for the next few weeks. Help, please.So please consider heading over to Kelly's blog, Kitchen Sync , and letting her know what you think. Thanks.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2