Instagram | Beckwith Interiors & Collection

Happy Friday!  I, for one, am really excited about the weekend.  I have a few photo shoots on the books and plan to enjoy the sunshine with my family.  Now that the kids are just a bit older we have been having the best time with them.  Follow along on all the fun with me on instagram.  Yes, I decided to officially become obsessed with instagram this week.  I'm a newbie with a pretty boring life so don't expect anything too amazing.  But I do promise to post more than just pictures of my kids or dinner.  I think.  Okay, I'll do better with that part.  Are you on instagram?  What's your name? What do you post?

__________________________________________________

I know you recognize Beckwith Interiors but have you heard of Jamie Beckworth Collection?  My sister first introduced me to her work and I've been blown away each time I see it.  They produce innovative and creative wood tile design.  The new embellished collection is insane!  Imagine the possiblities.  I'm pretty sure her work is out of our price range but you could splurge on a fireplace mantel or maybe in your kitchen or a small feature wall.  Such a showstopper!

And a number of of my preferred Beckworth Interiors.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2