Friday Love

1. Y'all already know I'm a big fan of leopard and stripes and pink.  But I'm going to try to step out of my comfort zone and take more colorful risks in my fashion choices this Spring.  Now that I officially no longer have toddlers crawling around on the floor I'm going to go back to my more lady-like roots and step out in skirts and dresses a bit more.  I think I need this skirt and these leopard shoes to kick it off in style.

2.  I'm also going to need these espadrilles for Spring.  Like maybe I should order them now to guarantee they end up in my Easter Basket.

3. I think this cake just may be the most amazing dessert ever.  Someone needs to make it for me.

4. This particular map may only be funny to those of y'all local or familiar with Richmond but I literally laughed out loud when I saw it.  Apparently they've done them for many cities so be sure to check if your hometown made the list.

5.  I'm a huge fan of Alaina's plans for a ladyplace bar.  I might be a mom with two kids, but y'all know I'm a fan of carving out some real estate for myself in our new house.  One just like this.

6. I officially need this pink buffalo check dress as well.  Just add it to the list.

7. I want this necklace to wear with this outfit.  Just call it casual glam.

8. I'm loving this fresh room makeover.  It was designed for a little girl but so many of the ideas would work for a little boy as well.  Tagg would love to have a little hide-out bed like this.

9. I'm obsessed with this porch.  It's making me want to re-think my stance on neutrals in favor of adding in lots more color in our house.  I've also decided we need to screen in part of our desk.  Like tomorrow.

10. How fun would this banner be for Wells' Birthday?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2