Five for Friday

2.  This DIY kitchen hood storage has me pretty impressed.  I'm going to need M to get on that one.  They built is using an inexpensive range hood from Lowes.  I love that you get the look without the price or compromising storage.

3. The ache.  I read this again last night for about the fourth time in as many weeks and it's so true.  How do you know when mourning no more babies is the same as wanting more?  I'm feeling so mixed on this issue.

4. Having some major discussions going on in our house lately about kitchen islands.  I'm pretty in love with this rustic look today.  I'm sure we'll go with something more classic but I can't help loving this look.

5.  I love everything about this tankini.  Sophisticated and you can still sit down and eat lunch.  Done.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2