Feel free to Like me

I'm nothing if not an early adopter. At the bottom of every post there's now a Facebook Like button. When you click on that button, an announcement that you like that post will appear on your Facebook page.

I debated whether or not to jump on this bandwagon but then I read about the dossiers Facebook'll be able to assemble on everybody with its new functions. By clicking Like after one of my posts, it will go into your permanent record. When Facebook then turns around and sells its dossier on you to an advertiser, that advertiser will know that you like me. Eventually, the advertiser will realize that it can eliminate the middleman, drop its ads on Facebook and then buy very expensive display ads from me instead. Thanks Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2