Current Obsessions

Marysia Molokai Swimsuit | Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote | Steve Madden Ravesh Shoes | Michael Stars Stripe Halter Maxi | Warby Parker Everett Sunglasses | Lenny Neimeyer Ruched Halter Maillot

By far my favorite picks of the week.  It's been a doozy couple of weeks and I plan on treating myself in the name of Mother's Day.  That works in your house too right?  I want both of these swimsuits.  I've resigned myself to only wearing one pieces.  But I will wear them proudly.  No frumpy mom suits over here ladies.  I'm also loving that chevron dress and the warby parker shades.  I pretty much need them.  I also die over those shoes and bag.  Such classic pieces.

________________________________________________________________________

I have discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude.  Judith M. Knowlton

________________________________________________________________________

We a really busy and exciting weekend ahead.  Today is especially jam packed with goodness.  I can't wait to share it all with you on Monday.  Happy Weekend my friends!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2