What's in my everyday car bag?

What's in my vehicle bag?

I have to say we are officially over the diaper bag hump in our house!  Not because we're off diapers.  We're just able to go inside Target without the full arsenal under my arms.  I've begun carrying smaller bags again.  The catch?  I keep a fully stocked everyday bag in my car.  It's full of the essentials that we inevitably need all the time still.

Hayden Reis Sea Turtle Middy Bag c/o

I had been using a good sturdy canvas tote for this purpose, but after just a few months it began to look a bit worse for the wear.  One too many smooshed applesauce pouches and dirty pants made it's way to the bottom with no real way to clean it.

So when my girl Lauren at Hayden Reis sent me an email a few months ago introducing me to their bright colorful bags made entirely of sail cloth I was intrigued.  When my sea turtle middy bag arrived I knew I had a new winner.  Leaky soy milk bottle?  blown out diaper?  No problem.  I just wipe it out with a baby wipe on the spot and every so often with a clorox wipe!

I'm excited to transition this bag to our pool bag next summer.  It's so sturdy and lined with interior pockets that will be perfect for lotions and potions and goggles and my keys.

And just for you sweet readers Hayden Reis has kindly extended 15% off and free shipping through the end of the month.  Just provide code PAWLEYSPOSH at checkout!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2