Tory Burch Sale

Y'all.  I pretty much always leave things in my cart.  True story.  I have to learn that I love to cultivate a collection of finds as much as I like owning them.  I have more virtual carts full of fun items than I would know what to do with, much less know how to pay for.  I've even been known to do this in Target or Homegoods.  Just pile my cart full of everything I like and then take a deep breath and walk away.  Just go back to my car.  Satisfied with the thrill of the hunt without any of the remorse of dropping coin.

I tell you this as a preface to my latest big purchase at the Tory Burch friends + fans sale (just use code FRIENDLY at checkout).  I don't take buying $200+ shoes lightly.  But I need to update a few of my staples that are more than well loved so I know my cost per wear will more than justify it.  I prefer to have a few pair of shoes that I really love instead of a closet full of cheaper finds.  And with that extra 25% off, I basically bought two pairs and got one free.

Justification.  And pretty feet.

Miller Sandal | Caroline Ballet Flat | Cameron Metallic Wedge Thong

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2