This week and some sales

Y'all.  It has been a trying week.  Two scary trips to the ER.  A tragedy in our next door neighbor's home that we were privy to because of toddler fascination with blinking lights. And then yesterday I came home to find a giant snake wrapped around our kitchen door and wreath with his head down in our bird's nest.  The momma bird was just fluttering around chirping frantically.  A second bird was sitting near her calmly.  I know that's nature but it broke my heart.  It was just the final straw of negativity in a stressful week.

I am really proud of myself for neither eating nor shopping my feelings.  I was a communications major in college and very in touch with how I'm feeling and what will truly improve my mood.  Extra calories and buyers remorse do not leave good long term effects for me personally.

That being stated, I ate a massive bowl of oreo ice cream in mattress final night.

And Serena and Lily is having a site wide 20% sale right. Just use code VIP20 at checkout. I may or may not be thinking about this shower curtain for the kids' bathroom and these sheets for our bed. And some new summer jammies for the babes are always justifiable right?  I mean they are still wearing their Christmas PJ's.

And I'm dancing a fine line around my shopping cart on Tory Burch right now.  We'll see which part of me wins out. This pair and this pair are such neutrals, and we all know staples are hard to resist.

There are still a lot of awesome deals at the Tory Burch Seasonal Sale.  Many things up are up to 40% off.  I stocked up a few weeks ago during the last sale so I'm trying to be good this morning.  Of course I still have my eye on a few things. Everything above and below is part of the sale!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2