A fab pair of jeans under $100 + Bloomingdales Friends & Family

One of my friends just sent me a text letting me know that I needed to order these jeans.  Imagine my excitement when I opened up the site and saw the 25% friends + family box pop up.  Just use code: FRIENDS at checkout!  I haven't tried these on yet but my friend swears by them so that's good enough for me.  She also said they run true to size but I always think on stretchy jeans it's best to err on the sizing down if you're between sizes.

Jeans || Sweater || striped top || Booties || beadnell jacket || Kendra Scott necklace || tory burch wedges || Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (I wear bisque, fyi) || Tory Burch York Tote || Nars lipstick in Michiyo (y'all know I'm obsessed with a pink lip! || Tory Burch Britten Hobo || Sam Edelman Riding Boot || Melissa Button Frye riding boots ||

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2