TeePee Project: Part 1 Inspiration

Okay, so I'm sourcing some inspiration for my teepee project today!  I think teepee's are the most magical and cool element you can add to a kid's space.  I have found several tutorials online and will be sure to post what worked for me after this project is completed.  I plan to combine several as my guide.

I want ours to look something like these images below.  Plain and tailored with a simple embellishment.  I plan to use either white or off white canvas and something contrasting for the trim in a grey or black.  I love the feathers, garland, and flags so I need to get my DIY pants on and figure something out!

For those of you that aren't feeling crafty be sure to check out this amazing ready made teepee from the Land of Nod.  You just can't go wrong here.  It's going to take a lot of wine and some bribing for Matthew to help me build ours!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2