Saturday Steal: Black Maxi Dress

Y'all I just found this maxi dress on sale at Macy's for $15.99.  I have almost an identical dress that I got years ago in Charleston and love.  Do yourself a favor and go order this dress! I actually wore mine the entire summer while I was very pregnant with Wells and I still wear it all the time.  It's such a forgiving silhouette.  Major find.

And I love this similar black maxi dress with a super cute shape.  It's a tad more less revealing in the bust line but still sexy.  It also has a fabulous price tag at just under $40.

And this gorgeous black maxi creates a perfect hour glass body.  And it has a full covered back and wider shoulder straps so you can wear a regular bra.  Love that.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2