Get me to Puerto Rico STAT!

Did you see this house in yesterday's New York Times ?

It's the absolutely stunning home of Nikos Buxeda-Ferrer and Inés Rosas in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I never knew it until yesterday, but San Juan abuts a protected rain forest. The elegant Buxeda-Ferrer and Rosas home overlooks this protected forest and is still ten minutes from San Juan's downtown. It sounds idyllic frankly and you can read more about it is yesterday's Times .

Here are a few highlights.

all photos by Moris Moreno for The New York Times

I think it might be secure to say that that is a present day home. It's also one I'm drawn to like a moth to a flame. I can not get enough of these smooth lines and attractive sight strains. I get it that modernism is not for everyone, however it positive speaks to me.

Don't let the fact that I love it dissuade you from critiquing it though. I'm curious to hear from  people for whom this doesn't sing. Of course anybody's allowed to praise it too, but what is it about modernism that just rubs people the wrong way?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2