Online Shoes

Hey friends!  Earlier this summer I was asked to style a pair of Clarks Orinocco Sash boots by OnlineShoes.com along with several other bloggers.  I'm a long time fan of Clarks.  My dad has been wearing their boots my whole life.  Matthew is also a big fan.  They're so comfortable and classic.  I wasn't familiar with Onlineshoes.com or the Clarks Orinocco Sash Boots at that point so I took some to browse the site and found lots of things I loved.  I'm especially loving the selection of womens boots.  Boots are such a classic staple.  You can justify having a few pairs because they are built to last season to season.  Especially if you buy from a company that prides itself on both form and function.  They're meant to get dirty!

You can see the way everyone styled the shoes here.  And a fun note, if you vote for your favorite look could can even win a $500 credit for yourself.

We got to the mountains a lot and as soon as I opened the box I knew these Orinocco Sash boots were perfect for a fall mountain look.  I love the that they are low enough to be casual but tall enough on my heal to be sturdy.  We do a lot of walking around in the woods up there and I think they'd be great hiking boots.  Of course, I paired them with my favorite skinny jeans. Because they have a low profile you could wear them with bootcut pants as well as a regular shoe.

I'd wear this outfit around Richmond, I don't think it's just a woodsy look.  It's a great outfit for the pumpkin patch or farm.  I could also see myself wearing these shoes to starbucks in the city.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2