Lazy Saturday

Ugg Australia Ainsley Moccasin Slippers

__________________________________________________________

I'm exhausted today.  Matthew is en route to Starbucks as we type because even he, a non-coffee drinker, needed something good and strong this morning.  And alcohol just felt wrong.  The kids have been sick this week so we haven't gotten much sleep.  And then last night was worse.  We've been up all night.  Literally.  I had a pretty vivid dream about shopping for holiday candles so I know I got some sleep at some point between 3:30 and 5:00am.

I wish I could just stay in cozy clothes and relax on the couch all morning.  So far so good, but Bananas in Pajamas will only hold the babes attention for so long.  How is it that they still have so much energy.  Wells woke up looking and acting like Sleeping Beauty.

Y'all should see the bags under my eyes.  No touche eclat will fix those today.  Just say a little prayer that I stay healthy over here.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2