Five Minute Make-Up: For Women on the Go

Smashbox Soft Lights Prism tough I looked in my weblog put up and then published a photo of myself about two hours afterward instagram looking quite rattling precise.? Disconnect?? Need for praise?? Nope.? I promise I wasn't full of shit when I wrote that I looked tired and unkempt earlier that morning, because I was and did.

On Tuesday, I referenced how rough I looked in my blog post and then posted a picture of myself about two hours later on instagram looking pretty damn good.  Disconnect?  Need for praise?  Nope.  I promise I wasn't full of shit when I wrote that I looked tired and unkempt earlier that morning, because I was and did.

I don't really have time for more than five minutes of fix-up in the mornings.  And usually that comes closer to 11am when I start to think about getting really fixed for the day.  Sometimes applied in my driveway while the babes are buckled up in the backseat.

I've always loved makeup and pre-kids used to have a pretty lengthy morning fix-up routine for work. Let's be real, those days are long gone.  Even when I have to look presentable, I just don't have the time or energy for that kind of effort.  I've vetted so many products from so many companies over the years and have finally settled into a really easy and quick routine that leaves my face looking flawless and natural.  You know, the I rolled out of bed look fabulous look?  That's my goal and these products really help with that quickly.

Does this sound like a paid promotion?  I wish.  Laura?  Trish?  Bobbi?  Want to sponsor me?  No really.  I just feel really passionately that everyone can look fresh in just a few minutes and that goes a long way to starting your day off right.  I have more confidence and am more willing to leave the house when I feel good about how I look.

What are your favorite make-up products?  Anything here that you've used or been hoping to try?  I'd also like to disclose that I have freakishly dry skin with eczema.  Even on my face and neck.  So I treat that with prescription steroid cream and aquafor. Skin prep is everything on your face.

I also am a firm believer in a metallic headband and pretty scarf going a long way to transform your look on the fly.  But we'll leave that for another post!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2