Artist Spotlight: Kate Mullin

I want to introduce y'all today to one of my favorite Charleston artists, Kate Mullin.  Her work is colorful and dreamy.  Her brushstrokes are energetic!  I love that her landscapes leave you with a subject and an emotion but you get to imagine the story.  Her florals are my new favorite.  They are so colorful.  They remind me of a simple bouquet you my receive from your husband and set up on the kitchen counter.  What an amazing thing to have commissioned.  The flowers from the birth of your first child.  Or your wedding bouquet.  My wheels are turning.

Go here to check out more of her amazing work.  She's not giving it away, but her price point is so reasonable and attainable.  I've already started chatting with her about having a piece made for our house.  I'm so excited to introduce y'all to Kate Mullin and hear your feedback.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2