Anybody want to call out some current bad trends?

The online magazine ShelterPop ran a really, really great article on bad trends yesterday . The piece was painstakingly researched by Jane Dagmi and she interviewed a host of people who really know what they're talking about. One of those people was me.

As usual, I ran my mouth and no doubt offended even more people than I do ordinarily. I derided cheap, shiny granite; pot fillers; professional home kitchens for people who don't cook and on and on. I better get some traffic out of it because I may never land another retail client. Hah!

Anyhow, the conversations I had with Jane approximately her article got me considering the form of component I do for people. I inform myself that the designs I come up with will nonetheless look good in 50 years however I wonder.

So what do you men assume are modern bad tendencies? How long will fake zebra rugs look exact? What approximately platform beds? Or how about the Carrera marble I love so much? Every scrap of floor tile bought in my market in recent times is a porcelain tile that imitates travertine. How lengthy do you man suppose in an effort to appearance precise?

I kid myself and inform myself that horrific traits are things that other designers layout, but I realize I've endorsed my share of horrific thoughts. So once more, every person need to call out a few contemporary terrible developments?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2