The Best Little Girl's Room Makeover Ever | Serena & Lily | Mom's Best Network

Y'all.  I can't contain my excitement anymore.  Tana from Mom's Best Network | Destination Nursery is flying in tomorrow to help whip up the most fantastic little girl's room on the planet.  Almost everything featured is from the amazing Serena & Lily with a few extra fun things like Colette the Cat and Cloud Pillow from Bla Bla Kids.  I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this experience has been.

I've spent countless hour browsing the site trying to plan the best bedroom possibly for Wells. She was born an old soul and I wanted something sophisticated for her.  But still whimsical and fun for a little girl.  I promise to keep y'all up to date over the next few days and weeks as the reveal goes live!

What do you think?  I'm over the moon excited.  Wells is so excited too and keeps talking about her big kid stuff!  So fun to have her be a part of this makeover!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2