Snow Pea and Feta Pasta Salad

Hey friends, I'm officially back from vacation and all moved into the new house!  If you follow me on Instagram you might have already noticed that I'm posting pictures of the new house all day.  I'm just so freaking excited about it!

I also wanted to share with you my new favorite lunch.  I've been making this Snow Pea and Feta Pasta Salad on the regular and dishing it up for lunch and dinner.  Matthew was super skeptical at first but loves it now.  The picture doesn't look all that exciting but I promise it's delicious!

S N O W P E A  &  F E T A   P A S T A   S A L A D

Just toss it all together and chill

Rotini Pasta

Feta Cheese

Breanna's Rose Blush Vinaigrette (my all time favorite and a must have pantry staple)

Snow Peas

Salt & Pepper to taste

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2