Paper Mache Elephant Hook in Tagg's Nursery

Happy Friday my friends!  Is it just me or did this week fly by?  Just goes to show you that sometimes getting back to reality is a good thing.  Or maybe it's just the glow of a new house,  you know.

For those of y'all that haven't been following along with my house sneak peeks the past few days I have a little treat for you. Uncommon Goods was so sweet to send me this paper mache elephant hook.  It forced me to actually start getting things together and show you on the blog.  It's freaking adorable.  It's actually the first thing that's been nailed into a wall. Dislcaimer:  It's still the only thing that's been hung in the whole house.  It took me three whole days to pull the trigger (or hit the hammer really) because Matt's worked so hard on getting those walls de-wallpapered and primed and painted for me.  The wall color is Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore just like in his nursery at our last house.

Back to my new elephant friend.  I'm obsessed with the floppy leather ears.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it for Tagg's nursery.  And once I got my hands on it in person I was even more in love.  It did not dissapoint.  It's the perfect little addition to his room.  And besides just decorative, it's functional which is always helpful in kid's rooms.  Along with ordering more animal hooks, I've got my eye on quite a few other fun things from their site.

I've already picked out something fun for my cousin who just graduated and I can't wait to select something unique for my Dad and Matthew for Father's Day.  They both pretty much buy the things they like when they see them so shopping for them for holidays can be tough.  This site has you covered. They have so many unique things they're sure to love but haven't already found for themselves.  Be sure to check out their great selection of items for little ones as well.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2