New House Progress: Tagg's Nursery

Tagg's room is really starting to come together the way I want it.  I'm trying to transition it from baby room to toddler room now that he is officially 18 months old today!  It still has a long way too go.  He really needs a chair.  And window treatments.  But overall, I like the feel of it.  I like how clean and calm it feels without being too boring.  I'd like to hang something above his changing table but the wall has a slight pitch in it so anything that is hung would lean out from the wall.  I'll have to get creative there.  We took the doors of the closet in his room for safety reasons.  I can't handle slammed fingers.  I thought about doing some sort of fabric situation but honestly I'd never close it.  I just need to tidy up that area and keep it exposed.

If you're wondering where all the books and toys are, they're in his crib.  Boy likes to read and play before he falls asleep.  It's too cute.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2