Meal Planning Made Simple Week 13

Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken

___________________________________________________________________________

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was full of packing and entertaining babies at my parents house.  Oh, and more packing.  I'm starting to feel overwhelmed.  My mom and I are going to spend the better half of May in Pawleys Island and I'm not sure if we'll be in the new house by then.  So packing is getting a little bit tricky because I need to make sure everything we'll need for the beach is accessible and not boxed up.  I feel like I want to just get rid of everything we own and start over but I know that's neither feasible or responsible.  I'm packing thing by room rather than like item which is proving helpful.  Anyone have any tips they'd like to share?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2