Health Scare

For those of you that follow me on Instagram you may have realized that I had quite the health scare last week. Thankfully all is well and it was nothing more than a scare.  I had a lump in my breast.

I'm only 31 so it didn't seem probable that my breast health was anything I should worry about.  But Matt found a lump on Monday night.  Yes, I'm admitting that.  My doctor said that was really common ladies, so make sure you're they've been prepped to speak up if they feel anything uncommon.  About 80% of lumps that are found in the breast are benign but you should never wait to find out which side of the coin yours falls in.

I had a mammogram.  It wasn't bad.  Less awkward and much faster than the dentist.  The results showed good news but were inconclusive based on the location of my lump.  So I had an ultrasound performed.  Let me tell you ladies, this is a room that is only fun when you've got a baby your excited about viewing inside your belly.  I think the lengthy ultrasound was the most uncomfortable part.  I kept waiting for them to say something bad.  They spend most of the exam under my armpits which I didn't have a good feeling about.  That's a lot of dread and worry over several days culminating on a table with your arm asleep above your head.

Bottom line:  It was a lymph node.  Just an angry swollen lymph nodes.  Apparently all the lymph nodes under my arm pit were a bit swollen as well.  Right now they are assuming it's being caused by a recent outbreak with eczema.  I go back in three months to be sure.

Eczema is something I've battled with my whole life.  It's unpleasant.  I've got a pretty good cocktail of lotions and potions to keep it under control but lately the stress of life has sent it into a tailspin.

So now that existence has settled down a chunk I'm hoping this could chill out as nicely.

How does your frame react to stress?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2