Grilled Chicken Tostado

Grilled Chicken Tostado

Grilled Chicken

Chopped Grilled chicken

Lettuce (shredded)

Refried Beans

Queso Fresco

Flour Tortilla

Cilantro

Pico de Gallo:

Tomato

Red Onion

Lime Juice

Cilantro

jalapeno pepper

diced peaches

salt & pepper

Chop chicken and saute with pico de gallo and lime juice on high heat and cook until ready.  De-glaze with beer.  Set aside.

Place Tortilla in a grill pan on medium heat until crispy.  Flip it.  Spread refried beans and queso fresco on top.  Continue cooking until those are hot.

Take off the heat and add chicken, shredded lettuce, and pico de gallo.  Garnish with more cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.

________________________________________________________

Anyone who's known me for a while knows I don't like Mexican Food.  I think I had one too many after beach trips to LaHa back in the day.  I blame the strawberry margaritas.  It's true, I usually order the mozarella sticks or corn dogs at Mexican Restaurants.  Matt has made it his personal mission over the past few years to convert me.  So far, it's working.  As long as it's fresh and cooked at home.  I think y'all will really like this one as well!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2