Glass Monogrammed Ornaments

I made those monogrammed adorns to grasp on our Christmas tree this yr.

I started out off with plain glass decoration from Hobby Lobby.

The metal top comes off and you can fill it with something you could in shape in it. The excellent issue about those is that the rims are smooth so that you don't need to be concerned about getting cut.

I filled mine with fake snow, holly berries and little faux pine branches.

I notion by means of including a monogram it would make them experience a touch more special. So I just hand painted on the preliminary with regular craft paint.

 Lastly, I added a adorable little ribbon to cling it through.

I think a white paint instead of black would look nice too. It would blend the initial  in better and give a more settle look. I also left a lot of them blank and love them as well. The glass looks really pretty with the tree lights shining through.

I'll be sharing my tree soon.

So stick round.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2