Front Porch Flag

We bought a flag!  This is really exciting news around here.  It's been on our to-do list since we first looked at this house back in January.

I'm sure y'all remember when I talked about my dream front porch a few weeks ago.  You can see that nothing has been done.  No big front porch reveal.  Just a flag.  Well, updates happen slowly around here but I'm not apologizing for that.  In fact, I think it's important for you to see that our home is evolving slowly and in real time.  For anyone who's curious which size we went with, it's the standard 3x5 American Flag.

Of course, now I'm re-thinking my plans for a coral front door in favor of a traditional glossy black.  I think it might look better with the flag front and center.  What do you think?   Can I still do a colored door?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2