Currently Obsessed: Wine Drinking Corner

Serena & Lily Spruce Street Chair | Geo Cocktail Table | Greek Key Trim Pillow | Bali Stripe Pillow | Lulu & Georgia Coblie Rug | West Elm Perch Glass Lamp | West Elm Wood Tray

__________________________________________________________________

Well the heat of summer has officially set in here in Richmond.  I'm hot.  The kids are hot.  The pool is hot.  It's not nearly as hot and humid up here as it is down in Pawleys, but then again, we also don't have the ocean breeze.  All this heat has me cranky by late afternoon.  I think I'm starting to succumb to the infamous witching hour myself.  As soon as Matthew walks in the door I crave a cool quiet place to go sip white wine.  A place too clean for kids to roam.  A perfect little nook for playing on my ipad or reading some glossies.

I'm actually pretty obsessed with this whole look and want to incorporate these elements into our family room.  I'm just still figuring out how that will work with small children.  Do you do glass and neutrals in your home?  Do you have pets or kids?  How does that work?  I'm pretty set on slip covering my sofa and chair like the one above but I'm terrified at the dirt.  My friend just picked up two glass lamps for her family room and her 17 month old promptly broke one.  Am I just asking for trouble?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2