Currently Obsessed: Dining Chairs

Completely smitten with several chairs right now on Joss & Main.  I'm going to need to find a way to win the lottery so I can buy all of them.  The Plymouth Arm Chairs are so classic but feel still really modern to me.  I really want two for my dining room.  I also love the Sarra Side Chairs II.  And the Felicity Side Chairs are lovely.  So lovely.  But then again, those Fairfax side chairs are fantastic. It's going to be really hard to narrow down. Which is your favorite?  What would you choose?

I'm also thinking about ordering two of the Colin Club Chairs.  I've mentioned them on here several times.   They are so pretty and the price really can't be beat.  I need to just get them.

Plymouth Arm Chair

Sarra Side Chair II

Fairfax Side Chair

Felicity Side Chair

Colin Club Chair

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2