Christmas Wine Bar | Monogrammed Acrylic Tray

I'm smitten with my newacrylic Christmas tray from luxe + lillies .  As soon as I took it out of the box I knew it was going to be the perfect way to bring a little more Christmas into our kitchen.  I used it to set up a little bit of a mini wine bar.  Nothing fancy, just a cheerful place to pour my glass of wine in the afternoon.  I mean evening.  No, I mean afternoon.  Let's be real.

I've been a big fan of Keely's style since I first started blogging and it's no wonder love everything in her shop.  Girl has great taste.  I selected the zebras in clover with a red monogram.  I'm really loving all things red and green this year.  That's new for me.  I really like that the pattern keeps it fun and it's not too over the top Christmas that I can't use it year round.

acrylic tray from luxe + lillies c/o | Pottery Barn Monogrammed Wine Glasses | Crate & Barrel Plaid Dishtowel

I've also loved stringing our Christmas cards up in the kitchen this year.  I just taped pieces of twine to the wall with gold duct tape and then used clothes pins to clip them on.  I keep adding new strands as the cards arrive.  I'm not sure why I've never done it this way before.

Speaking of Christmas Cards, I just finally got around to addressing ours last night.  Is any one else really behind this year?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2