Beachy Bathroom

Here is my tiny little Master Bathroom.

And here is my homemade seashell mobile, that I blogged about in my last post HERE.

I painted the little plant stand blue.

I also painted the flower pot white, that's absolutely pealing off, but I adore it. And then I glued little seashells onto it.

I assume my little plant has a wild facet!

I hung a shelf above the toilet, which holds small baby food jars filled with sand and a tea light candle.  I added some sea shells to the shelf as well.

I love the manner the light sparkle inside the mirror.. It makes for a very enjoyable shower (alas no bath in this toilet...Yet)

We did put in a new little light.

My husband tore out the old shower and installed and tiled this new one.

He brought those tremendous little cabinets. They maintain greater of my cool rock soap from Backyard Birds (placed in Salt Lake City, UT)

I love the blue tile, I assume it is so adorable. My Jake positive did a outstanding job, I'm very proud of him.

This is what the toilet seemed like earlier than:

OK, So if you were wondering where my sink is, Well....... I almost didn't post this, because it's  so embarrassing.

Have a search for yourself.

Yup, that is the sink there behind the door.....In my bedroom! So ever for the reason that we moved in, we've wanted to made over it. Put in a big bath, a pedestal sink, a bigger closet and a wall. It's taking a long term to get there due to the fact it's miles the sort of huge project.

And because I'm always looking for the easiest and cheapest way out of things, I've come up with some Bathrooms in the Bedroom inspiration.

I'm in love with this one.

Observed on ratemyspace by means of tgr3gory

Hopefully, One day!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2