A Cottage Makeover

In the introduction to this blog, I talked about the little yellow bungalow I saved up and bought, when I was 21 years old.

Here she is:

Not the cutest residence ever, however she became ALL mine. It turned into a fun little region to stay for some time. Located in a adorable little neighborhood in Salt Lake City, UT. Walking distance to Liberty park. I shared it with my excellent pal for most of the time I lived there. I got my dad to assist re-wall of the antique, uneven plastered walls, in addition to installed a brand new kitchen floor. I painted the interior walls and delivered a few new lighting. But the fact is, that little residence wished loads of work and cash positioned into it. Definitely extra then I ought to do myself. I handiest lived there for a couple years, then got married and sold it (making a top notch little earnings I have to upload). I actually have to say, It regarded a lot better once I offered it, from when I bought it.

Over the 4th of July I was in town visiting family, when I found myself in my old neighborhood, so I decided to drive by my old home.

This is what she looks like now:

So Cute! Wouldn't you agree? I was sooo Thrilled to see that the new owners fixed her up and are taking such good care of her. I almost drove right by. I hardly recognized my old house! I Love the Blue door. And that tree is new.....Actually Everything is new.

But I do don't forget that rose bush.

I desired so badly to move knock on the door and ask the owners for a tour.....But I limited myself.

I'm positive it's miles just as lovely on the internal as it's far on the outdoor.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2