White Jeans + Textured Neutrals For Fall

I think I may be just as obsessed with white jeans in the fall as I am in the summer.  It feels so unexpected and fresh, especially paired with textured neutrals like suede or silk.  This is definitely an easy go-to outfit.  I'm not afraid of wearing white or silk around the kids at this point but I probably wouldn't wear an outfit like this on an average Tuesday either.

Last Friday I had two work meetings in the morning and then a brainstorming session with the Mom Complex in the afternoon so my parents kept the kids for me.  I am so thankful that we have this option.  It's so much less stressful for me trying to sharpen my skills away from home knowing they are being well taken care of.  Definitely an advantage of moving back to my hometown!

I was finished by mid afternoon so I headed to Trader Joe's to pick up some appetizers and beer for stay at home date night.  I actually love a good beer sometimes with hearty food and Matthew and I are starting to branch out from the PBR.  Are you a beer drinker?  What's your favorite?  I'm still a wine or champs drinker for the most part but love a beer sometimes too.

White jeans (need to strive those to examine similar booties (mine are from Marshall's and I cannot find them on line but but I'll maintain searching similar pinnaclecomparable necklace (I just got it in the store last week so perhaps take a look at English Norman bespoke bangle (proficient via the artist) similar bangles

I also have been wearing this gorgeous hand crafted bracelet created by English Norman every day for the past week.  She was so kind to create one for me.  I have lots of pretty jewelry but this one is so special because I had the opportunity to have it engraved any way I wanted.  I decided to have her engrave both of my children's nicknames along with their birth dates.  It is so special.  I've actually wanted something like this for a while but my husband is more of the just buy yourself what you want in lieu of gift giving type.  I'd like to have one made for my mom as a gift for her Birthday this year with all of her grand children's names engraved.  I'm pretty sure my sister and I have completed our families but I'll have to confirm that before we order.  Oh, and my brother is in Rome studying to be a Catholic Priest so I'm pretty sure he's out in that category.  It would also be really special to have a quote and your wedding date imprinted as a wedding or anniversary gift.  These types of bangles look even better stacked so the more the merrier.  Ours would say #TFL 3.21.09, hint hint. Cool push present too, my friends.

I've had several conversations with friends about the longevity of booties and the consensus is that they are here to stay.  I think it's a fun more laid back alternative to heels when you want to step it up a notch from flats.  I've rounded up some of my favorite grey/beige booties for y'all.  I specifically wanted something in this color because it filled a void in my closet.  I already have black and brown in several shoe types so felt like it was silly to get another pair in novelty style at this point.  I tend to make more strategic purchases and grey is adding in something new.

_________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

*associate links utilized in a few times, please see sidebar for extra records

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2