New House: Dining Room Progress

Y'all.  There is an end in sight!  Poor Matt has seriously been slaving away around the clock for days now.  The wallpaper is officially GONE.  The first coat of primer has been applied.  I can't even believe the transformation.  I find it hard to believe that so many DIY bloggers act like this kind of transformation takes only a weekend and some elbow grease.  We have some serious man hours being used up over here.  But it's going to look amazing.  Hopefully it will look amazing in two days so I can start party prep.  Nothing like a deadline to keep the motivation up.

And a quick reminder of where we started.  Just some old mallard blue paint and wallpaper.  We had no idea what nonsense was lurking beneath.  Who would have thought this room would be so much trouble?

And on a fun note, I picked up my first set of place mats for the new table in anticipation of the dining room's big unveiling later this week.  I found the linen buffalo print place mats on clearance at Sur La Table and I love the way they pair with my juliska thread and berry plates.  I'm debating having them monogrammed as well.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2