My Living Room Dressed in Plaid

 Howdy All!

In my last post here, I showed you how I made my Plaid Pocket Pillows. Which I have brought into my Living Room.

I've also covered my papasan chair in the same fabric.  It really brings a cozy, kinda masculine feeling into the room.

And then I came up with this quirky idea of hanging my collection of Wicker plate holders on my wall.

 A friend of mine had suggested that I bring some more Wicker into my house,  Since my blog is named, The Wicker House after all.  She's kind of a little smart ass that one.  So I've been working on it,  She also suggested that I bring in some more Color,  That is a little more challenging for me.  I Love White.  But I'm sure the Red Plaid will make her Smile.

Hope Y'all have a Wonderful weekend.

(I suppose my room feels a touch u . S . Western too.)

Bye Y'all

Linking up

French Country Cottage

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2