Little Girl Room Design

"Cleopatra" by Michele Armas | Serena & Lily | Storage Baskets | Dana Gibson Pillow

*I promise to have direct links up soon, this morning is going a little crazy with getting us all dressed and presentable*

_________________________________________________________

After winning the most amazing contest ever, with your help, I can't stop thinking about little girl rooms.  I'm having the most fun brainstorming ways to create an amazing space for Wells.  I am going bananas thinking about what the professionals are going to dream up for her!  And don't worry, while we won't be having a real dream big boy room coming our way, I will still brainstorm boards on here for fun!

_________________________________________________________

Just a quick little update for all of my friends who don't follow along on instagram.  Wells started school for the first time ever yesterday.  And it went so well yesterday, y'all.  NO TEARS!  Wells seriously has the cutest little class and two awesome and adorable teachers.  I couldn't be happier with our school.  Yesterday was orientation so she stayed in her classroom for two hours.  The parents had a meeting for most of that but she knew I was close by.  Today there is a parent coffee after drop-off so feels secure knowing that I'm off to the mom room to drink coffee and she's off to the kids' room to play toys and eat pretzels.  Fingers crossed we have another good day!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2