Homemade Cards

I've been making a variety of homemade playing cards currently, so I figured I might do a little put up about them. I'm no longer plenty into scrapbooking however I do revel in making playing cards. The submit workplace I like to go to is located internal of a scrapbooking paper store. So whenever I mail a bundle I come home with a stack of ornamental paper. These papers are so a laugh, as I'm positive you all already understand and there are so many uses for them.

So right here are some of the playing cards I've made lately. (I have a Huge family so there's usually a Birthday, Baptism, New Baby, and other celebrations going on. Which all deserve a selfmade card).

I like to use sudden factors in my playing cards like cardboard, rope, fabric, or even burlap.

Here I've stamped the cardboard using rubber stamps, I brought a light net material over it and then tied a string around it.

I additionally like to make Tags.

You should buy a package deal of blank tags at your craft save. Then I want to decorate them using stamps and embellishments.

I notion I'd add this as properly, It's the invites I made for Liam's 5th Lego Birthday Party. I had planned to blog all about the birthday party but never got around to it.

If you have not made a card in some time and aren't positive where to even begin, I concept I'd percentage some steps of how I generally lead them to.

The First thing I do is dig through my craft table and pull out coordinating papers, stickers, ribbons, buttons, dudedat's and whatnot's.

Then I take a bit of nine X thirteen Card stock, Cut it in half, then fold in half (essentially you get 2 cards out of 1 piece of paper). Or for a bigger card I trace out a vintage card onto the card stock.

Next I cut out a few small pieces of the ornamental paper.

And then I layer in my gildings.

One trick I like to do is ruff up the edges of my paper by using scraping it with my scissors. It gives it a little bit of texture.

Once I even have all of it laid out how I like it, I glue it all down with a glue stick.

It's a terrific idea to make 2 at a time, So you have a further on hand, simply don't forget now not to offer it to the same individual twice.

Happy Card making!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2