Favorite Fall Look: Barbour Jacket

Happy Friday friends! We had a pretty nasty storm and lost power for a while last night so I'm running a bit behind today.  Thank you all so much for all your support for Wells' first week of school.  She did awesome.  Each drop off got a little bit better and I have a feeling it will go smoothly when car line starts next week.

Have I told y'all that fall is my favorite season?  Growing up in Virginia, it's pretty much picture perfect.  Cool enough to sport cozy layers but not so cold that you can't enjoy being outside.  I'm pretty sure this look is going to be my go-to for Saturdays.  It works for pretty much anything we might get into from sipping pumpkin spice lattes at the farmer's market to the pumpkin patch.

And I always tend to go more classic and preppy in the fall.  I like good investment pieces that are durable and last from year to year.

What about you?  What's your favorite fall look?

Shop the look

Barbour Morris Print Utility Jacket (or this classic one) | Chambray Oxford | Cable Knit Sweater | Rag and Bone Jeans The Skinny | Kate Spade New York Floral Necklace | Booties |

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2